Re: reminiscing a bit

Nope.  "... a big step for me" was Pete Conrad's quote, from the next
mission, Apollo 12.

Come to think of it, I can't remember what Aldrin's words were.

Greg  KO6TH

Bob DeVarney W1ICW wrote:

>played a recorded message ) Right after my QSO, it switched into playback,
>and
>played Buzz Aldrin's well recognized words.. "that's one small step..."

Those were Neil Armstrong's words, not Aldrin's.  Wrong astronaut.

Buzz's words were something along the lines of, "That may have been a
small step for Neil, but it was a big step for me!"

Nate WY0X