Re: 2006 Slate of BOD Candidates

im schuchmann wrote:
>  WOW!!   what an underwhelming response, only one replied and it was off
> list, I don't know about the rest of  the members but I guess the only
> conclusion I
> can draw is either the candidates don't care, are afraid of this forum,
> or have
> done nothing and will do nothing...
>
> So I guess we will get what we always get, a very short blurb on the
> ballot,no forum to discuss anything and we the members can be just as
> apathetic and have the usual fraction of the total membership vote as
> always...
>

> SSDY
> 73
> Kevin WA6FWF
> #19623

Emily Clarke and Bruce Paige post here often.  Emily maintains the
website and Bruce Paige is the Awards Manager and also is heard
regularly on Amateur Radio Newsline giving the "Satellite Update".

You're not very plugged into what's going on if you missed that.  I'm
not even an avid AMSAT person, and I've seen those two working.

Nate WY0X