Re: AO-51 interference

Tony Langdon (ATC) wrote:
>>I'm going to program the VHF side of both my mobile and home rigs
>>scan 145.8 to 146.00 and see what I can find locally.
>

> Why stop at the satellite band?  Cover the whole 4 MHz, and maybe beyond
> (aviation users here have reported problems as well).  The more phones that
> get confiscated, the less desireable they will be to import.  Word of mouth
> will catch on faster.

Those wishing to band together with others worried about the influx of
these illegal cordless phones can also read and coordinate with
www.aerorfi.org - Good group of folks, mostly hams, working to find
these phones to eliminate their interference to aircraft communications
in the Aviation band.

Nate WY0X