Re: Nova w Doppler

I have been using WispDDE with NOVA for awhile now and that seems to
work pretty good for me.  I noticed that I have to adjust my transmit to
find my downlink but after that is done on a clear frequency it will
track the doppler just fine.  I think it is set up CW and does not
offset the frequency to get a good sounding SSB signal until after you
find it yourself.

All in all I like using that combination Nova and WispDDE.  It does the
transparent tuning where you can tune you radio manually and WispDDE
will change your transmit for doppler for you.

73s
Dan N8DZM
#33913