From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Gunther Meisse
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 8:22 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Sweetening the offer for new members

Attention Non-Members:
As I am sure you saw on the -bb yesterday, we have a great offer going
for
the next two weeks with a generous member offering to match the new
member
sign-up dues up to $1,000.00. Well, the offer gets even better today
when
member, Jeff Davis, KE9V, makes the following offer for the next 23 new
member sign-ups: "I'd be willing buy the new AMSAT book, 'Getting
Started
With Amateur Satellites' ($15 each) for each of those 22 new AMSAT
members
who joins in the next few weeks." Thanks Jeff..
The bottom line is: You win as a new AMSAT member. You receive the
latest
edition of a great AMSAT book absolutely free and AMSAT wins with a dues
match..
Let's take these generous members up on their offers!!!
Martha is waiting to take your call and the clock is ticking, so act
now!!
Regards,
Gunther Meisse
AMSAT Treasurer