AMSAT-UK Oscar News Editor Retires

Hi All,

Just a short note to let you all know that I've retired as Editor of
O.N. after 4 years.
I'm still on the A-UK committee and will continue as a sub-editor of
ANS.

It's been a great 4 years spreading the news, but it's time for new
hands to take over.
We have a new Editor but I'm sure he or the committee will do the
introductions.

To all those who've provided articles and those I've cajoled into
letting me plagiarise
their work, many thanks.

To my fellow editors around the world, best wishes and 'keep up the
good work'.

WRT the ongoing membership funding discussion, I've just renewed my
President's
Club Gold membership. If you want the sat's, dig into your pockets!!!!
If you can't
do that then VOLUNTEER!.

73's

Dave