zero gravity experiment

Hi All,

I need some help from some of our creative thinkers - URGENTLY!

Can we think of any simple amateur radio experiments that could be usefully
undertaken in a zero G parabolic flight - which could possibly also then be
taken forward to become an experiment on an actual spaceflight ( maybe to

The opportunity is a real possibility but I cannot think of any bright ideas
to make us of the opportunity ( no change there then ...)

many thanks for your help

73

Graham G3VZV