Space Shuttle

I read that KEP data was available at the AMSAT site fror the space shuttle which is about to be launched. I went to the site and found a link that gave me the 2-line KEP data. I assume this data is for the shuttle itself and that it would provide orbit info to be able to track the space shuttle once it is launched. It is called STS-107. I have no idea what that means and when I entered the 2-line data, it produces a tracking window with orbit info shown and other info as though this thing is already in the air. I must be missing something. It gives me an orbit picture, AOS, etc. Would someone please explain??

John Owens - N7SEJ