Satellite tracking hardware/software

I am looking for suggestions on the latest tracking software and hardware.
I haven't been seriously active since ao-13 crashed. I have a Yaesu FT 736, 5400 rotator, and the KC tracker
board ( it doesn't fit in my laptop ;-)  ).
What are the best tracking devices ( USB or serial) and software these days? I would like to move the antennas and control the FT-736.

Thanks,

Glenn
WB5TUF