Re: Field Day handheld contact on AO-51

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 08:24:49PM -0500, Aruni wrote:
> Hi to the BB...

> On Sunday 26th at 15:57 UTC, I made my first FD satellite contact on behalf
> of our club station VE4BB-3A-MB. That contact was with VE3RC ( Ottawa
> Amateur Radio Club). This single contact made my day on FD!!! I almost had

Actually, I was at VE3RC when Clare made the contact with you.

http://www.oarc.net/photos/oarc_field_day_2_2005/oarc_field_day_2_2005-Pages/Image42.html

I think that was Clare talking to someone just prior to talking to you.

> the station K8DAC but was interrupted by another station. I copied 10 more

I heard you get stepped on.

Glad you had fun though.

- 73, Diane VA3DB (President of Ottawa Amateur Radio Club http://www.oarc.net)