RE: SatPC32 and IC-910H CAT problem. Any help?

Hi Shawn,

 I have the same problem here when I got my ic-910. The interface I
purchase would work with 1 program (HRD) but not with SatPC32.

 If I recall, it is the handling of the RTS and CTS lines that was
causing SATPC32 not to work. I had to return that interface and order
another one from another source.

 I hope that helps somewhat.

Angelo

--------------------------------------------------------- If you don't
ask, you will never know!!

>From: "N1HOQ" <N1HOQ@comcast.net>
>To: <AMSAT-BB@amsat.org>
>Subject: [amsat-bb] SatPC32 and IC-910H CAT problem. Any help?
>Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:22:42 -0400
>
>Greetings.
>      I have setup SatPC32 ver. 12.3 according to the documentation
supplied. I
>have the 910H parameters configured as suggested ( CI 9600 baud etc.).
I've
>tried several baudrate and delay combos but no luck. The radio does not
>respond to the software. I have tried this on my Dell 2 gHz. and my
Compaq