W0EEC QRV Northern Maine, SSB/FM

I will be travelling to Northern Maine and will be QRV from the 1st of July
through the 13th.  I'm not sure of the exact grid squares I will activate
but the general locations will be FN65, FN66, FN55 and FN56. I'll be active
on AO-7 (Mode B only), FO-29, SO-50, VO-52, AO-51 when it comes back on
line and possibly AO-27.

In addition to being QRV I will be giving presentations at the Aroostock
County ARC club meeting in Caribou, ME on the 7th of July, and the St.
John's Valley ARA in Ft. Kent, ME on the 13th.  Pending is a presentation
at the Aerospace Radio Club in Houlton, ME.

If you need to make a sked I will be periodically checking email.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org