From: Charlie Schlieper <n5td@vvm.com>
To: Simon Brown (HB9DRV) <simon@hb9drv.ch>; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Sent: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:00:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Vo-52 Daft Question

Hello All,

  While trying to work VO-52 this year at our Field Day
site, I experienced a lot of strange, almost "INTERMOD"
interference that was NOT there last year. So if anyone
copied my CQ FD, "W5LM" 2A NTX, on VO-52 pass
early in the FD (right around when FD started) I appologize
for not having returned your call. I was just experiencing a
very difficult and new INTERFERENCE that completely
took out my chances of making a Satellite contact for the
group.

73, Charlie, N5TD.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Brown (HB9DRV)" <simon@hb9drv.ch>