Re: AO-51 V/U

The latest news on the website is that there was a software reset and that
it will be off for the next few days.

The person who maintains the schedule had a death in the family and was
tied up with those matters, so that is probably why the schedule doesn't
reflect the current status.  Since the status indicates "a number of days"
and I am leaving town I will update the schedule to reflect it will be down
until Thursday.

73,

Emily

At 11:48 AM 6/27/2005 -0400, Jim Wright wrote:

>The web page shows AO-51 should be back in V/U mode with 9600 and voice
>both on.  I have listened to the last two passes ( Rev. 5210 and 5211)
>without a peep or sign of a signal on either UHF downlink.  Did I brake
>something when I added a diplexer yesterday ?  I wonder if something is
>amiss between the web page and the bird.
>Yes, I still have good copy on a distant UHF repeater and the signal drops
>appropriately when I turn off the preamp at the top of the tower.
>
>Curious if I am the only one having problems with AO-51 today.
>
>73,
>Jim
>----
>

>--