AO-51 V/U

The web page shows AO-51 should be back in V/U mode with 9600 and voice
both on.  I have listened to the last two passes ( Rev. 5210 and 5211)
without a peep or sign of a signal on either UHF downlink.  Did I brake
something when I added a diplexer yesterday ?  I wonder if something is
amiss between the web page and the bird.

Yes, I still have good copy on a distant UHF repeater and the signal
drops appropriately when I turn off the preamp at the top of the tower.

Curious if I am the only one having problems with AO-51 today.

73,
Jim