Re: S band to 70cms converters.

David,

For the Drake the answer is: Yes!   I have a Drake converted with a 7.68
MHz xtal (Mouser #520-HCU768-20) and also converted IF and external power
vs. up the coax cable.  All were documented back in 1998 or 1999.  Recently
someone poated the link to a webpage with the instructions.  I cannot give
that to you as my main computer has suffered a HD crash and my list of
links is unavailable.

Perhaps someon will post that here or you can find it in the archive of
about one month ago.

73's Ed - KL7UW