Field Day Results

Now that field day is over, please remember to get your pictures and stories as
well as your score into me by midnight, July 18, 2005. I will then tabulate the
results and get them into the Journal and of course AMSAT's online service.

Hmmm... what have I done in the past year for AMSAT? What have you done in the
past year for AMSAT? There are a lot of ways you can get involved, some of them
are... Make a donation, show someone how to work the satellites, help a fellow
ham set up a station, volunteer at a hamfest, volunteer at a school and let the
kids listen to a SAREX pass live.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards