From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Bruninga
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 08:58
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Slate of Officers Issue BOD

This is not at all directed at the sender, just these isolated words
that we see frequently..

> I paid my dues... and realized six months later that I hadn't
gotten
>anything....
> if your money isn't giving you a return on your investment, then
I'm
>pulling my money.

Many things in life are not based on greed.

Many people contribute to things they believe in, especially when it
helps towards the goals that some others are giving their time and
lives towards making some progress.

Just a thought
Bob
----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
program!