Re: 2006 Slate of BOD Candidates

> So Kevin, you think that just because you had not received replies after
> five days of your request, that you were justified or fair in proclaiming
> that:
>
> "...I don't know about the rest of  the members but I guess the only
> conclusion I can draw is either the candidates don't care, are afraid
> of this forum, or have done nothing and will do nothing..."
>
> That is absurd!
>
> Woody
> KJ4SO
> AMSAT # 5562

Get A clue Woody its called Sarcasm, of course I understand that they have
done things,Gunther Meisse paying for the survey out of his own pocket and
trying to get credit for volunteer time comes to mind real quick.

But I think we can all agree that they avoid the Amsat BB, hey what if I had
not sent the second note you want to tell me that day 6 8 14 would have been
different? maybe... maybe not...

I have said it before and I will say it again, the  BOD should toot their
own horn once in awhile when they are doing things... as everyone loves to
point out not everyone is a member so they cant read about it in the
journal,this BB for better or worse is Amsat's only conduit to both members
and non-members.... what better way to get non-members to join than see a
active and productive BB.

Kevin
WA6FWF
#19623