RE: Slate of Officers Issue BOD

This is not at all directed at the sender, just these
isolated words that we see frequently..

> I paid my dues... and realized six months later
>that I hadn't gotten anything....
> if your money isn't giving you a return on your
>investment, then I'm pulling my money.

Many things in life are not based on greed.

Many people contribute to things they believe in,
especially when it helps towards the goals that
some others are giving their time and lives towards
making some progress.

Just a thought
Bob