Re: 2006 Slate of BOD Candidates

Kevin Wrote:
> So tell me Woody,
>  how many days from Tuesday to Friday would it take for you to send a
> one line note,saying "later" "no thanks not interested" ???  they
> could have replied privately one did...
>  you think every one of them was out on field day? maybe they were
> maybe not...
-------clipped-----------

So Kevin, you think that just because you had not received replies after
five days of your request, that you were justified or fair in
proclaiming that:

"...I don't know about the rest of  the members but I guess the only
 conclusion I can draw is either the candidates don't care, are afraid
 of this forum, or have done nothing and will do nothing..."

That is absurd!

Woody
KJ4SO
AMSAT # 5562