Re: Slate of Officers Issue BOD

At 11:27 PM 6/26/2005 -0400, Roger wrote:

>Does BOD@ amsat.org reach them all?
>
>BTW...I would be REALLY impressed if a BOD member promised to monitor the
>Bulletin Board...those people will automatically get my vote...if they can't
>figure out how to segregate their mail by:
>
>  Subject: BOD.......
>
>....then I really have questions about their interest in the members
>opinions...
>
>Roger
>WA1KAT
>#35202

Like most BoD's @ some organization.com emails, they are looked upon as
complaint box and monitored with caution.   Most were started by BOD's when
everyone thought everyone on the internet was honourable.  Like entering
your credit card into a payment record for an online merchant.

However,  although I don't have any role in email that goes to anywhere
"@amsat.org"  I believe almost everyone on the BoD does monitor the BB and
BoD mailing lists.  I believe the BoD considers the opinions stated, but
like most legislature bodies in North America they have to weigh
information, not immediately react or comment about it.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org