Re: 2006 Slate of BOD Candidates

So tell me Woody,
  how many days from Tuesday to Friday would it take for you to send a one
line note,saying "later" "no thanks not interested" ???  they could have
replied privately one did...
  you think every one of them was out on field day? maybe they were maybe
not...

lets see how many would have a bio? its due at the printers soon I think,
guess they wait until the last minute?
the ones that have been on the BOD forever probably cut and paste each time
anyways...

How about a fresh idea?? actually have the BOD read and respond to their BB
or better yet
remove Amsat's affiliation from it and then it becomes a moot point if they
read it or not...

Hey maybe I came off cranky on the second post, but I don't think I'm the
only one that would like to see a little more BOD participation on the
AMSAT-BB, BTW the original note was CC'd to the BOD and to the individuals.

Anyone think that maybe if they did get on here more often things might get
worked out a little quicker?I'm not talking every little post but if its a
question about finances or operations that they have the info right at hand
why not answer it before it gets batted to hell and back here.
Maybe a FAQ is in order if they keep getting the same questions.

The BOD has made occasional appearances here and I don't remember them
getting clobbered...

What they get clobbered on the most all the time is their silence....

Kevin WA6FWF
#19623