Re: 2006 Slate of BOD Candidates

For me, it seemed a simple matter of basic math....
If there will be 'n' members who will actually vote, the 8
candidates could receive 'n' emails. If the candidates
answered ALL emails (doubtful) they would write 'n; emails!!

The alternative to me was simple.... all 8 candidates write
one (1, uno, eins, etc...) email that all prospective voters
could read...

Being basically a lazy person I would prefer to write 1 email
than 'n' !!!!

Anyway, I already have two position statements at my disposal
from those candidates that cared enough to write something...

Thank You emily and Geoff.

I will now stand down from my 'soap box'

Dave KK7SS