RE: AO-51 field day audio

Changed the name (removed the blanks) for better linking...  Sorry 'bout
that.

Greg.

I missed the first part of the pass (too distracted getting my 100 points),
but here's a recording of the last 6 1/2 minutes of the 18:20z pass of AO-51
as it headed down the west coast on Saturday.  I believe this was the first
satellite pass of Field Day.  20 meters wasn't this busy!  The file is about
1.5 meg in size.

http://home.jps.net/~gregd/ao-51_field_day32.mp3

Enjoy,

Greg  KO6TH