From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of kevin schuchmann
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 18:41
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Slate of Officers Issue BOD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
To: "AMSAT-BB" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 2:08 PM

> At least I have an idea what Emily Clarke contributes...
> hers' is one of the names that frequently appears on this
> list and maintains the web site.
>
> As for the rest.....?????
>
> Dave KK7SS
>
>> I don't know any of these folks except thru articles
>> in the Journal.

Hi Dave,
  Granted Emily does a great job on the website, but I heard it
mentioned
that it takes a large amount of her time, will she have time to do
both or
do we lose our webmaster?
  Also is being a whiz at html also mean that she will be a whiz at a
BOD?

This was the purpose of me asking for their comments so we could ask
questions ...

73
Kevin
WA6FWF
#19623
----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
program!