Re: Slate of Officers Issue BOD

Kevin,

> This was the purpose of me asking for their comments so we
> could ask questions ...

You'll get no argument from me.... my email was in support of
your position.
The point that I was trying to make is this ----
Here I am, a relatively new member to the AMSAT organization
and all I know about any of the folks offered to the position
is what I have gleaned from this list...
What do I know about the others ??? Almost zilch !!

Candidates..... if you want to get my vote, please tell me a
little about yourself and what future directions you see the
membership and organization taking...

Remember, I know the check out person in the supermarket a
whole lot better than I know you !!!

Dave KK7SS