ISS VS field day

Just ending my readings on ISS VS ARRL field day rules... Instead of
yelling about ARRL why don't ask ARISS to switch the U/V repeater on
this will make a real 'sat" as per ARRL field day rule?

I'm could be too late here but it doest hurt asking!

"That a democracy can't do certain things if in fact its citizens
don't support it"
Lieutenant general James Conway June 16 2005.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583