California Amplifier 130415 - first look - 70cm IF S band downconverter

Hi all,

I've got my hands on some of these things and they  look good !

My first look with pics can be found at a hastley created web site thus...

http://vk2xtt.penrith.net/

I went and had a nice talk with the supplier and I can get these things
in quantity to keep the price down.

How much ? ....... $40AU brand new in blister wrap -  not including
shipping & packing.

If some of you OS  types want to put together an order I'll combine
shipping to make it easier.

I've got 9 ( had to keep one for myself :) of these things in stock - if
no one wants one I'm still going to have fun :)

I can get plenty more of them too !

Mail me off list for purchase, payment and shipping enquires.

cheers

Tim

--
Tim
VK2XTT :: BMARC :: QF56if :: AMSAT# 35732