AlfaSpid Az/El users

Hi All,

I am wondering if there is anyone on the BB who is using the AlfaSpid
Az/El rotator. To those people, I have two questions:

1. What software are you using to control the rotator? How have you
configured the software?

2. How are you feeding your power and control cables to the rotator, and
weather proofing it?  The cables from the motors go to screw terminals
behind a plate, but I am concerned about water getting into this cavity
and causing a short. How have you dealt with this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

73,

-Daniel, VA3KKZ