Re: Simple Helix for Mode S

Dear Robin,

Why not thinking designing and do it yourself ?
Have a look to this marvelous website (and its "QHA Calculator") :

http://www.jcoppens.com/ant/qfh/calc.en.php

I made one UHF QHA following instructions ...
Works fine for (nearly) 0 Euro and 1 day of (enjoyed) work !!

Best 73 de IW2NMB, Florio

"Robin Alexander (W7YED)" <robin@tartanlatte.com> ha scritto:
I'm sure this has been asked before so sorry in advance for the repeat......

Can anyone send me a pointer to the dimensions or construction details for a
helix for Mode S. I did a google search but it didn't turn up much.....

probably better to send to me directly rather than spam the whole group.

Thanks

Robin
W7YED