Re: Nasa.Dat file

The keps file can be named anything you want in Unit_Trac 2003, however
the file will not be updated by UT2003 unless you modify the update
script - I used to point to my Nova keps file - Nova updated it.  The
statement about running the update every 30 days is true - you can do
this to keep UT2003 happy - the update script will just continue to
update the "uni_trac.txt" file - the message about the 30 days can be
ignored if you update your keps this way.

You are probably having problems with the names not matching - I.E. some
satellite names have changed since you loaded the keps into UT2003 - for
example "HAMSAT" -> "VO-52" and others.  You need to edit the names in
the keps file to match the names you used in UT2003.  What I did was
modified G6LVB's satrename program and the UT2003 update script to copy
my Nova keps over with the matching names.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP

--