SASI Works

I got my SASI to work. Hooked up old laptop that i used at last year's
Field Day and the SASI worked fine.

Then checked the settings in NOVA.

Set the SASI at AZ= 0-360 with Absolute AZ = 450. In the Calibration screen
set Full Clockwise, AD=255 and AZ=450.

Now the SASI works on my laptop and the shack computer again.

Will test the other controller box to see if this makes a difference there too.

But i still don't think that I like the Uni_Trac 2003. It does not seem
very user friendly.

Les