Re: field day 6 contacts I hope

George, thanks for your comments. Sure I would love a repeat of the 32 I
had the last year of AO-40 too. But since we have what we have we need to
understand that 6 contacts is 105 points and 20 is 119. The idea that the
SSB birds can handle unlimited Q's is just not possible. They will
overload with RF and be just as useless as the FM if we all try to call at
once. There is no way to maximize the effort except for everyone to
operate in a reasonable fashion. I don't mean to suggest that if AO-7
comes on in mode B and only one station is there calling that I wont work
it. But if it is jammed I sure wont add to the problem. When all is said
and done I will be very happy with my 105 points. The main thing is that
everyone have fun and let others do the same. I look forward to logging
your station on field day.  73's << John