S-Band Doppler correction with WISPDDE

Hello Group,

Currently, I am using WISP and WISPDDE client to control my rotator and
radios.  The present setup allows automatic Doppler correction on 2M, 70 CM
as well as antenna steering.  In the present setup, I am using a Yaesu
FT-847 for 2M and 70 CM work and an ICOM IC-R7000 for S-Band receiving.

2M or 70 CM Doppler correction works perfectly with the ICOM IC-R7000.
However, when I attempt to enter 2401.200 (AO-51's S-Band downlink) into
WISP and select it in MSPE, WISPDDE gives an error and exit.  Does anyone
know a workaround for this as I would like to be able to use WISP and
WISPDDE client to automatically control the S-Band Doppler on the ICOM
IC-R7000.

Thanks a lot in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,