pocketsat data

Now that everyone has laid it out how to download keps for pocketsat on your
PDA, here is the only way for the latest data. I use this method. First get a
password for www.Spacetrack.com then go to www.celestrak.com and click on
current data, then download spacetrack tle retriever. Once you set this
program up with your password for spacetrack, It is as simple as clicking the
download button on the tle retriever for the data from spacetrack, then the
process data button. The next time you hot sync, you have the absolute latest
keps. Of course you have to set up tle retriever program for your palm. I use
my PDA everyday in my mobile for sat tracking. Its great.
Jerry VE6AB