Re: Simple Helix for Mode S

-------------- Original message from "Robin Alexander (W7YED)" <robin@tartanlatte.com>: --------------

Robin:

N4WYK's antenna is about as simple as it gets, and it works.

Here are some interesting sites.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/b.zauhar
     select: 2.4 GHz helix

http://www.g6lvb.com
     select : quadruple helix for AO-40

http://www.qsl.net/ve3cvg/antennas/2400/

http://webpages.charter.net/n4wyk/2400ant.htm

http://members.aol.com/k5oe
     has interesting reading, references, and links