From: Gary  Bargholz <N9UUR@wi.rr.com>
Sent: Jun 23, 2005 9:00 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Field Day

Wishing all a good Field Day!

Wisconsin Nine Lousy Operator (W9LO) will again
be on the voice birds. Looking forward to playing
with AO-51 via two rigs... Should be fun!

This years experiment: Two Arrows, phased, with
power dividers, and a BBQ, all on a 5400.
Parts have been tested... but we'll see if it works
when it's all together.

Gary  N9UUR