field day 6 contacts I hope

The Lynchburg Amateur Radio Club will again this year operate our field
day station. Along with the normal 2A we will run the satellite station.
We will use the club call of K4CQ. Please listen for us on all the birds.
Our intent is the try for one contact on each bird and then stop so others
can have as much chance as possible. How much does the next 10 or 20
points mean anyway? I would perfer 6 contacts on 6 sats to calling CQ on
top of 100 others doing the same. Lets all get our 6 and let it go at
that. Thanks << John