Pocket Sat Data Question

Thanks to all  who advised me on the Palm Tracking Program. I have
installed Pocket Sat on the Palm and have it up and running albeit with
3/05/05 Keps.

I'll be darn if I can download new one and get it to see them. I
followed the limited directions on the website but am obviously doing
something incorrectly, like saving them to the wrong folder. When I do
the import it doesn't find them.

Any instructions will be much appreciated.

73,  John
N4NAB/ FM14lq
AMSAT # 32411