From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of n4qwf@ntelos.net
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:42 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] lonely up there

I spent most of the afternoon yesterday getting my full wave 10 meter
loop
ready for field day. It worked great for AO-7 last year and I look
forward
to being able to work mode A again this year. Well I waited for AO-7
last
evening to see if things were ready to go and sure enough the bird came
up
in mode A. I listened to the pass and heard not one other signal. My
downlink was strong as ever but no one to talk to. Hope it ain't like
this
come the weekend. This is one of the easiest bird to work and we need to
take advantage while we have it. So come on guys 10 meters is easy to
do. 73's << john