SASI and Controller Bad

Looks like I found my problem.

Both the SASI and one of the G-5500 Controller boxes is bad somewhere
around the DIN plug. The controller works in manual mode but can not
interface to the computer controller.

I got my new Uni_Trac 2003 to respond correctly to my old controller box.

Has anyone tried running a Uni_Trac 2003 off the USB to serial adapter? I
may need that or the Labjack 12 to use with a laptop for Field Day this
weekend.

Les
W4SCO