Re: Cosmos 1

  It demonstrates an admirable attitude whenever Hams look for ways to help.
Amateur Radio is a hobby with not just a little public service and scientific
endeavor integrated into the many and varied activities we pursue as Hams.
  I know that some others will say that we get nothing in return from offering
our services and expertise. I would disagree: I believe that we get the most
from our hobby when we freely join in the experiment that Amateur Radio, and
AMSAT in particular, presents us for our enjoyment and education.
  N6SHI has this attitude, and I commend him for it.

73
George, k6ite