Cosmos 1

According to the Pasadena office, they received a signal last night (wishful thinking?)

If they did and the spacecraft is up there but not in the right orbit, we can help by monitoring for it.  We have the good luck that our "big guns" antennas are going to be out over this weekend during field day.  Those of us who are going to be trying to work the sats have downtime that we can be listening for the beacon.

the downlink for UHF:  401.5275 Mhz
for S-Band:               2250       Mhz

Let's show them what we can do for them!

de N6SHI
Ronnie