From: morsesat@optonline.net
Sent: Jun 22, 2005 7:56 AM
To: KC6UQH <kc6uqh@cox.net>
Cc: amsat-bb@AMSAT.ORG
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] S-Band AO-51

(stuff deleted)
  Probably, when the control team (hint!!??) gets a suggestion- uhf up and 2.4ghz down would be easier to accomplish with a single dual band radio that has seperate 145 and 435 antenna connections to accomodate the downconverter.
Have fun with the birds, experimentation is part of this end of the hobby.
73,
Dee, NB2F
NJ AMSAT Co-ordinator