Re: POSAT

John, my records indicate the following.

Broadcast Call = POSAT1-11
BBS Call       = POSAT1-12

Uplink = 145.925 FM (9600-baud FSK)
          145.975 FM

Downlink = 435.255 FM (9600-baud FSK)
            435.275 FM

Once it was gotten up and running, the downlink frequency was moved just
outside of the 70cm band to 429.950.  But, I have not listened for it in
a long long time, so whether or not its still operational is a good
question!

Good Luck!  Mark, Ku7z

--
73!