What do you think, check me ?

Enzo IK8ZOV posted the following message. I was the only one responding.

I sent him a .bmp file detailing the set-up he requested.

I would like to be double checked. I also told him I would post this message on the bb.

If you would like to have a look at the .bmp file and confirm  it is RCHP, I would appreciate your input.

Please reply off BB, and I will reply direct with .bmp file attachment.

Thanks,

Mike
K9QHO
AMSAT 33589