Re: 2006 Slate of BOD Candidates

> Nominations for the position of Director for AMSAT, Inc. closed on June
> 15th. The list of qualified candidates are:
>
> Barry Baines WD4ASW
> Emily Clark W0EEC
> Richard M. Hambly W2GPS
> Bob McGwier N4HY
> Gunther Meisse W8GSM
> Bruce Paige KK5DO
> Lee McLamb KU4OS
> Greg Wycoff N0ZHE

Let me be the first to Congratulate the nominees for the BOD

   Would the present BOD members up for re-election like to drop a short
note to the BB stating some of the things they have accomplished with this
term and what they might like to accomplish in the next term if re-elected?

   And would the first timers like to post why they think they are qualified
and what they would bring to Amsat if elected?

I know that there will be a short statement by each person on the ballot,
but its might be nice to see something here on the BB where your fellow
members might be able to ask questions or get clarifications on what your
position might be on different subjects...

73
Kevin WA6FWF
#19623