AO-51 mode V/S after 1300 - 1700 UTC between 17-26 June 2005

We have installed antenna system at 2.4 GHz frequency with  Downconvertor of
K5GNA added on the existed already and ready to be tested of receiving the
signal in SHF 2401.2 MHz during the time in the table of HAM's frequency
using of AO-51 Satellite.  Therefore after 1300 - 1700 UTC between 17-26
June 2005.  I would like to invite all HAM in Asia, especially Russia,
China, Japan, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other access to
AO-51 LEO Satellite during on June 2005.

Best Regards,

TAMSAT

Note : Night of 21 June 2005 16.xx UTC we receive radio signal of VU2CAP,
VU2POP and RV9PP via HAMSAT VO-52 but The National Telecommunication
Commission NTC which is a government sector under Ministry of Information
and Communication Technology ICT has announced the regulations for HAM to
use the frequency for transmit and receive (TX-RX) at VHF 144-146 MHz and
for receive only (RX Only) at UHF 434-436 MHz.  For frequency 2400 MHz, it
can be used as a public frequency.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of GatewayThailand.JPG]