Re: Palm Pilot Tracking Program

John Meeks <jmeek@gaslightmedia.com> wrote:

>PocketSat+ http://www.bigfattail.com will do everything but tune for
>Doppler.  Free demo. $25 registration. Highly recommended.

I use it on my Tungsten E and it works just fine.

I'm also playing with PRC Tools <http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/>
on one of my Linux boxes at home, but haven't done much more
than Hello World.

A word to the wise: don't bother trying to build pose with
gcc 3. Save yourself a lot of trouble and build it with gcc 2.95.

Grid: CN89mg                       pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W     - Hospital/Shafte